Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE.
The Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the Keshav Suri Foundation website at www.keshavsuri.foundation (the “Website”) and to any products you purchase from Keshav Suri Foundation. The Terms and Conditions apply regardless of how you access the Website, including any technologies or devices by which Keshav Suri Foundation makes the Website available to you at home, on the move or in store. You must read these Terms and Conditions carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using, registering with, or placing an order on the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, please do not use this Website.
If you are a corporate customer please see our corporate terms and conditions.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The website is designed for purpose of online sale of Keshav Suri Foundation, unisex and casual wear. You may only use this Website for lawful purposes only.
You may not, without our prior written consent, copy, reproduce, crawl, frame, republish, download, print, post, distribute, re-post, broadcast, record, transmit, edit, communicate to the public, link to, or distribute in any way the web pages or materials on the Website such as the clothes and designs or the computer source codes or other elements comprising the Website other than solely for your own personal purchases. You may not use the content of the Website for any commercial/business purposes whatsoever.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE OF INDIA
Except where otherwise specified on this Website, the materials on this Website are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting Keshav Suri Foundation’s products and services available in the INDIA. However Keshav Suri Foundation may accept orders for delivery to locations outside of the INDIA subject to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions. Those who choose to access this Website from locations outside the INDIA or place orders for delivery to locations outside the INDIA are responsible for compliance with Indian Cyber laws if and to the extent where safe local laws are applicable.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, in and to this Website are owned by or licensed to Keshav Suri Foundation.
Your use of the Website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to our intellectual property rights, or that of third parties, in the Website or its contents. By submitting information (other than your personal data), text, photos, graphics or other content to the website you confirm that you have the right to use the same and grant us a right to use such materials at our own discretion (with or without accreditation) in any media including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, disclose, post and remove such materials from the website.
You further agree to execute all such documents and do all such acts and things as we may reasonably require in order to assign any such rights to us and to waive any moral rights you acquire in or to the Website.
SHIPPING, ORDER TRACKING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver products purchased from Keshav Suri Foundation in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible.
A shipping charge of Rs. 150 will be applicable on all orders.
- If the order is cancelled, lost or un-delivered to your preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount including any shipping charges, if paid online.
If you return an order delivered to you, order shipping charges will not be refunded. However if you self-ship your returns, we will reimburse self-shipment charges based on Keshav Suri Foundation’s Returns Policy. For accounts whose return behavior violate our fair usage policy, a delivery charge of Rs. 150 will be levied on all orders, irrespective of order value.
*Order value is calculated after applying discounts/VAT/GST or any other applicable charges.
How are orders placed on Keshav Suri Foundation delivered to me?
All orders placed on Keshav Suri Foundation are dispatched through our own courier service – Keshav Suri Foundation Logistics or through other courier partners such as Blue Dart, Delhivery Etc.
How do I check the status of my order?
Please tap on “My Orders” section under main menu of App/Website/M-site to check your order status.
What is Keshav Suri Foundation’s Fair Usage Policy?
We always strive hard to provide the best experience to our customers. However, we have noticed that few accounts abuse our EXCHANGE AND RETURNS policy. These accounts typically return most of the items bought or choose to not accept our shipments. Hence, our regular customers are deprived of the opportunity to buy these items. To protect the rights of our customers, we reserve the right to collect shipping charge of Rs. 150 for all orders and disable cash on delivery option for accounts which have high percentage of returns and shipments not accepted by value of orders placed.
I have received a partial item/partial order or an Untenanted/Void packet?
- Kindly reach out to us for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained. Whilst we investigate, request you to please make note of the below pointers:
- Please do not use the item for which claim is being raised.
- You may be required to information’s like, short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
- The snapshots of the packet and other boxes (If any) (Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the Users
- The refund for prepaid/Cash on delivery orders will be done after the investigation
You may not be liable for a refund, if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Failure to provide adequate information about the case.
- Failure to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- If a pilferage delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day.
- You must not dispose of the packaging for 3 – 4 days post – delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.
- You have used the item for which claim was raised.
- In case of a component missing from a multi-order booking, exchange return option would be provided basis serviceability and product type
How do I place an exchange request on Keshav Suri Foundation
If you would like to exchange products purchased from w.keshavsuri.foundation, please follow below mentioned steps:
- You can create exchange for products purchased from www.keshavsuri.foundation within 07 days of its order under “My Orders” section of App/Website/M-site. If your address is serviceable for exchange you will be able to proceed and generate an exchange id. Please note down your exchange id for future reference
- Place the product in a packet but do not seal it. Please ensure product is unused, unwashed with all the tags intact.
- Courier the original product to our official address
After receiving your order, Keshav Suri Foundation will verify and process your request for refund/exchange, as per the terms mentioned in the Exchange and Refund policy.
- At any time, you can track the status of your exchange requests under “My Orders” of App/Website/M-site.