Exchange & Returns
Exchange & returns OF Keshav Suri Foundation’s merchandise
We are responsible for what we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a free and easy No Questions Asked Exchange Policy *
- Exchange of the items purchased from Keshav Suri Foundation, shall be allowed within 07 days from the date of delivery, provided the merchandise is in its original and saleable condition with original invoice.
- In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have ordered from us is not received in good condition, is damaged or defective, or if merchandise delivered is different from what you had expected, you may return the merchandise unused, in its original packaging and tags. Any defective merchandise can be highlighted within the warranty period as specified for the item.
- Any exchange or returns for reasons other than the above, the shipping charges if any, will not be refunded.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
You may visit www.keshavsuri.foundation to return OR call our direct number to have the package picked up by our executives. Note the original sale invoice must be accompanied.
- You may call Keshav Suri Foundation customer care at XXX-XXXX (8:00 am to 10:00 pm) and request a return or exchange. We will arrange for the merchandise to be collected from the delivery address through courier, and returned to us. We shall process the return subject to receipt of the merchandise at our location in unused condition in its original packaging along with original tags and invoice, failing which return/ exchange / refund may not be possible.
- Any returns/exchanges through courier, must be accompanied by the original sale invoice, which is shipped along with the products. We will not be able to accept returns which are not accompanied by the relevant original sales invoice.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure, that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered with. If you believe that the merchandise is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care at -XXX-XXXX (8:00 am to 10:00 pm), or at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
Returns / Exchange at DOPE Clothing:
- If you wish to return any merchandise purchased on www.keshavsuri.foundation you shall be issued a reference number. After verifications of the order, minimum shipping charges will be levied. The remaining amount will either be issued through online transfer or through a credit note. All returns or exchanges will be entertained up to 07 days from the date of purchase.
- Keshav Suri Foundation credit note will be issued based on the Net Invoice value of the product minus the shipping charge. Please note that the original Keshav Suri Foundation credit note must be produced while redeeming against any purchases. We shall not be responsible in the event the original credit note is misplaced or destroyed.
- Keshav Suri Foundation credit note issued against exchanges can only be used to pay for purchases at www.keshavsuri.foundation.
- The issue of the Keshav Suri Foundation credit note, to the person returning the merchandise, against the returned merchandise shall be sufficient discharge to Keshav Suri Foundation for the return of the merchandise, regardless of whether the payment for the original purchase was made by credit card, e-gift voucher, First Citizen points, or through any other means.
Returns / Exchange Through courier collection
- If you request a return/exchange through courier collection, at the time of collecting the merchandise, you will be given a courier Airway Bill, which is to be retained for future reference. Please also keep a copy of the sales invoice for future reference, before handing over the return merchandise and original sales invoice to the courier. We will send the original invoice back to you through courier, after processing your return/exchange request.
- Exchanges through courier collection shall only be done, for items with exactly the same price as the item being returned. Please indicate clearly the replacement item requested and our Customer Care Associate will check and confirm if the item is available in stock and whether the exchange can be made.
- Any refund against a return request made to www.keshavsuri.foundation customer support, and collected by courier from the delivery address where the item was originally delivered, shall be processed only upon receipt of the merchandise in unused condition, along with the original sales invoice.
- After the merchandise is received by www.keshavsuri.foundation, and subject to verification of the purchase and condition of merchandise we shall process a refund/exchange within 07 working days of receipt of the merchandise.
- Refunds of payments charged to the Cardholder’s credit card will only be credited back to the Cardholder’s credit card account, which was used to pay for the original order. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder’s credit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder’s issuing bank. In the case of nationalized banks, a delay can be expected for the refund to be visible in the account.
- Refunds of payments made via Cash on Delivery will be done by online transfers. An email form will be sent to the customer requesting to enter bank account details.